Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: allegheny county
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Home Health is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
At Encompass Home Health, our Registered Nurses are the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients.
- Oversee the frequency of visits for the episode, in addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care.
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Perform accurate OASIS collection.
- Ensure the medication profile remains current.
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician.
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.