Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is seeking an experienced corporate attorney to join our team as an Associate General Counsel in Dallas, TX. This is a unique in-house opportunity to provide legal advice to operations and the company’s C-Suite and executive teams on a wide variety of matters.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Negotiate and manage home health and hospice contracting and advising on healthcare laws, including the Stark Law and Anti-kickback Statute.
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company.
- Develop and provide guidance regarding company policies and standard operating procedures.
- Manage legal relationships with business units and outside counsel.
- As needed, assist with litigation, employment, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a JD Degree from a top tier ABA accredited law school.
- Admission to a state bar with an active membership in good standing or eligible for reciprocity. Texas Bar admission preferred.
- A minimum of 3-7 years experience as a licensed, practicing attorney with strong corporate experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and provide advice to executives.
- Must have excellent telephone/communication/professional skills.
- High degree of attention to detail to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of work product.