Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Encompass Health is looking for a Receptionist to join our team.
- Coordinates the day-to-day telephone and personnel communication under the direct supervision of the Office Coordinator.
- Answers busy multiline phone for agency office, screens individual calls and route patient care calls appropriately.
- Develops and maintains an accurate employee roster.
- Assist with filing and copying needs.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Branch Director and Office Coordinator.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm with occasional overtime on Saturday
Location: Knoxville, TN
The right person for this role will be dependable, punctual, organized, detail oriented and have exceptional multitasking skills and the ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner.
- Six months experience in a health care office preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced typing and computer skills.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- State of Tennessee Driver License
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!