Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
The Patient Services Coordinator is directly responsible for scheduling patients to branch field clinicians. This position will communicate with field staff, patients, physicians, referral sources, caregivers, and other service providers in order to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care. The patient services coordinator manages the on-call notebook and hospitalization logs to enhance communication among stakeholders.
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Other job duties as assigned by the Branch Director
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of home health, hospice, pediatric experience or other medical experience within the last 24 months, and have a demonstrated understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home care services or be an LPN with one year experience.
- Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
- Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must possess a passion for helping patients.
- Must be organized
- Must possess a valid state driver license and maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law