Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Georgia
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Regional Sales Director works with Division Managers and Specialty Program Managers on strategic sales initiatives in a fast paced, growing, & challenging environment. The role and focus of the Regional Sales Director is to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Some responsibilities include performing market analysis, developing on-going strategic sales plans, and driving the sales process.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or finance, OR have extensive related field experience, OR be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience;
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws, and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health & hospice agencies;
- Understand the issues related to the delivery of home health & hospice services and be able to problem solve effectively;
- Exhibit a proven ability to meet sales quotas;
- Possess a deep understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals;
- Have the ability to organize & execute programs, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines with minimal supervision, and the ability to maintain & adhere to multiple budgets;
- Have prior management experience and computer proficiency.