Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Director of Development to join our corporate leadership team. The Director of Development will support the SVP of Development in growing the home health and hospice portfolio through acquisitions that support strategic growth initiatives. As a key member of the development team, the Director of Development will take a significant role in the mergers and acquisitions transaction process.
- Source and screen acquisition opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the development, analysis, and execution of proposed acquisitions while building and maintaining productive relationships that result in acquisition opportunities.
- Lead the diligence review process with interdepartmental teams performing due diligence and financial analysis on potential acquisitions including:
- Market and Competitor Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Providing recommendations based on diligence findings
- Creating post-closing budgets for pro-forma financials
- Assist in closing transactions.
- Assist in the development of acquisition strategies.
The right person for this role will have excellent communication skills, exhibit a service-oriented attitude with an impeccable reputation for honesty and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in business (preferably finance or accounting) from an accredited college/university.
- Master’s degree in business encouraged.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience including the following:
- Working in healthcare business development, including experience and willingness to make cold calls.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and drawing conclusions regarding the risks and opportunities for business development activities.
- Experience analyzing financial and operational information and the ability to identify opportunities or risks based on that information.
- Ability to execute presentations to acquisition candidates with confidence, composure, and integrity.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities including financial modeling.