Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: The areas west of Oklahoma City I44, including Yukon, Mustang, and Tuttle
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a LPN/LVN to join our dynamic Home Health team. This LPN will provide Home Health services in Mustang, Bethany, Yukon, Oklahoma and the surrounding areas west of I44; and serve patients within an Assisted Living Facility near Yukon.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees - 30 days!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
At Encompass Health - Home Health, our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) provide skilled nursing care to patients in patient's home and patients living in an Assisted Living Facility.
Encompass LPNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff, our Home Health Branch Director and supervising RN to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for our patients who live in their own home or at the ALF.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN, the LPN administers skilled nursing services in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care.
- 1:1 patient care and will see patients from start to discharge
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Practical Nursing License i(LPN) n the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.