Patient Coverage Area: Pocatello
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is searching for an experienced industry professional to join our team as a hospice account representative to develop and maintain relationships within our Assisted Living Facilities and Physician Accounts that will increase the awareness and availability of our Hospice Services.
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivizedd bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a hospice account representative to join our Hospice team as an Area Sales Manager. We offer a structured, fast paced environment with exceptional benefits.
- Represent Encompass in activities involving established professional relationships with Assisted Living Facilities and Physician Accounts.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Encompass.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
We have an exceptional training program for RN and LPNs who join our team as an account executive on our hospice sales team.
- Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
RN or LPNs are encourage to apply! We have an exceptional training program for RN and LPNs who join our Hospice team as a Hospice Area Sales Manager.