Encompass Health sets the standard of excellence for providing post-acute patient care. Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to our patients and to each other.
We are hiring an experienced medical industry sales representative to join our sales team as a Hospice Area Sales Manager. The Hospice ASM will develop and maintain relationships within Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Communities, Hospitals and Physician Accounts to increase the awareness and availability of our Hospice Services.
At Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice, we believe we are stronger together by fostering a culture of compassion, collaboration, empowerment and learning that enables us to provide a better way to care and set the standard for excellence.
Our Hospice Services at Encompass Health are designed to better the lives of terminally ill patients and to encourage comfort and provide dignity during end-of-life stages. Our compassionate, highly trained team is driven by integrity and respect to support the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of both our patients and their loved ones.
If you are searching for a career opportunity where you are the connection, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. We offer a structured, fast paced environment with an exceptional team.
• Work / Life Balance - 30 days Paid Time Off
• Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Matching 401(k) plan
• Incentivized Bonus Plan
• Career Mapping - Professional Career Development
• State-of-the-Art Resources and Tools
• Web-based education and online instructional resources
• Company car program and mileage reimbursement
• Scholarship programs
The Hospice Area Sales Manager responsibilities include:
- Represent Encompass in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals, public health agencies, nurses' associations, state and county medical societies to apprise them of the availability of hospice services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Encompass.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
- Must be either a licensed nurse OR have a college degree with at least one year of sales or business experience
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills to develop and support referral source relationships
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Previous home health, hospice, hospital, or medical sales experience is helpful, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a drivers license, auto insurance, and dependable transportation