Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
*This is a full time, permanent opportunity.*
The PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst is responsible for support of the PeopleSoft HCM platform with focus on HR and Benefits. This person will be integrally involved in system maintenance, production user support, enhancement design and delivery and the annual Benefits Open Enrollment process.
The PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst will lead the company in A Better Way to Care through excellent customer service, cross-functional collaboration and support of the HCM team.
This position participates in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of the HR, Benefits, Payroll and impacted systems by working closely with functional owners and the IT groups at Encompass Health.
This position helps coordinate and participates in all user testing, training, and troubleshooting processes on multiple projects. The PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and continuing to improve, as well as support the HR, Benefits and Payroll departments and related systems and processes.
- Support the configuration of the PeopleSoft HCM system and provide production support for end users.
- Collaborate with functional users to provide analysis, design, development, training and testing guidance.
- Collaborate with developers and system administrators to maintain and enhance the HCM system.
- Coordinate functionality testing by defining test plans and supporting the end-user testing process for enhancements and upgrades.
- Coordinate and deliver the annual Open enrollment process for Benefits from project plan design through production payroll collaborating with end users to deliver a timely and accurate OE process.
- Collaborate with functional and technical team members, across the enterprise, through the Governance and project management processes.
- 8+ years PeopleSoft HCM experience in system implementation and support in a large, multiple-site, multi-state company.
- System focus on Benefits Administration.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with focus in information systems and/or business administration.
- Strong understanding of Business Processes and data relationships between functional areas.
- Strong communication and time management skills.