Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team. This is a Paid Per Visit Opportunity.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 days
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet Program
At Encompass Health, our Occupational Therapists/OTs help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home.
Our talented and highly skilled Occupational Therapists/OTs use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients and the basic motor functions of patients, as well as to compensate for any loss of function that patient may be experiencing. Skilled care is administered to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team. These services are performed in accordance with the physicians' orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.