Patient Coverage Area: Columbia, SC
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Division Manager to lead our Sales Team. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health or hospice sales professional who can effectively direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Area Sales Managers.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins and Encompass’ image to clients.
- Review and analyze branch office admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, per office, per Area Manager, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Regional Vice President of Sales to discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for Area Managers to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Area Manager on a weekly basis to discuss sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Area Managers are targeting the accounts with the most potential as well as to create new territories when there are an ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Area Managers to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- The ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.