Patient Coverage Area: Oklahoma City
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a Community Care Area Sales Manager to join our dynamic sales team.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Community Care Program partners with Independent Living and Assisted Living Communities to help residents with specific needs delay or avoid moving to a more comprehensive facility.
We are seeking a Community Care Area Sales Manager to be responsible for enhancing account relationships with senior housing environments such as Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Residential Care communities, and similar health groups and institutions.
Great Culture - We are dedicated to our patients and each other
Diversity - We are stronger together and are dedicated to our diversity & inclusion
Fortune's Best Place to Work - reflecting our leadership & talent throughout our organization
* Incentivized bonus plan
* Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees - 30 DAYS!
* State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team; EMR & mobile devices for all clinicians.
* Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency; Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
* Car Fleet Program; Mileage Reimbursement
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager represents the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with physicians, hospitals/facilities, senior living communities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will be responsible for enhancing account relationships with a strong emphasis on senior housing environments to include: Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Residential Care communities, and similar health groups and institutions.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will be responsible for monitoring service provision through ongoing quality assurance sales calls with referral source contacts.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for the direct marketing and sales of Community Care Programs through the Agency and payor sources.
- The Communities Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding admission goals as set by their Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential): Must have a college degree or equivalent experience base or be a licensed professional. At least one-year experience in the business community or in medical professional practice is preferred.
(RRT, Nurse, Therapist, Social Worker)
Qualifications: Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals and the ability to organize and execute selling processes.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions