Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a part time billing and collections specialist to join our Non-Medicare billing team for the Home Health Division. This position will focus on self-pay accounts and will offer flexible hours with great company culture.
Hours: Part-time position, 20-22 hours a week (between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm)
Location: 990 W. Bellwood Lane, Murray, UT 84123
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts.
- Collect all the necessary information to prepare insurance claims.
- Submit clean claims to various insurance companies.
- Research, correct, and re-submit rejected and denied claims. Prepare appeals to denied claims.
- Answer questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Resolve client-billing problems and assess accounts receivable delinquency.
- Interpret and process Explanation of Benefits.
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner, while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Previous experience with home health Medicare and/or Non-Medicare billing is strongly preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Homecare Homebase HCHB is preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill are required.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!