Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Cash Reconciliations Specialist to join the accounting team at our corporate office in Dallas. This is a full time position with excellent benefits.
The Cash Reconciliation Specialist’s primary responsibility is to timely and accurately reconcile daily deposits for multiple Encompass Health bank depository accounts. This includes analyzing, investigating and timely resolving all cash transactions.
Office Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Accurately complete assigned bank reconciliations and prepare journal entries related to cash.
- Bank accounts are to be reconciled daily to meet monthly deadlines.
- Properly record payments, Medicare settlements and adjustment activity.
- Record and reconcile discrepancies and work with the Billing Department and the Accounting Team to ensure accuracy of payments posted.
- Review and communicate necessary corrections on all cash variances.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in cash management and/or banking and accounting working for a multi-location retail or health care company.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word as well as other computer skills. PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
- Must have strong problem solving skill.
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of peers and subordinates.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with levels of personnel across all functions, and must be a self-starter who requires minimum supervision and must work well in a team environment.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with a desire and ability to maintain excellent accounting records and documentation.