Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Greenwood Village, CO
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer! The home health & hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
As a Clinical Team Leader with Encompass Health, you will assist the Branch Director by ensuring the overall coordination of home health services to all clients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice. The CTL is responsible for the electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The CTL assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care. The CTL is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and assists the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards. The CTL contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees. The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The CTL role may require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.