Division: Home Health
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance