Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Hospice Regional Administrator contributes to the overall company success by leading his/her Agencies to provide A Better Way To Care to the community in which they serve while ensuring that the execution of multiple branch operations are met on a daily basis. The Regional Administrator effectively manages the operations, clinical services, personnel performance, and office management for multiple providers and/or branches on an ongoing basis. The Administrator reports directly to the Regional Vice President/Regional Director and to the Governing Body of the agency as required.
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration or a related field, or a minimum of five years of administration experience in the health care field is required.
- Must have prior Hospice administrator experience, including supervision of multiple branch sites (offices), and leading and/or directing a home care agency with a census in excess of 100 patients; OR must have comparable prior supervisory experience in a hospice setting leading or directing multiple offices with a large patient census.
- Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Hospice agency
- Must be professional, organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing as well as prepare and present education material to Agency employees and community referral sources utilizing computers/electronic equipment.
- Must comply with Agency’s Statement of Employability
- Must possess a valid state professional license if Administrator is a clinician.
- RN preferred, but not required.