Division: Home Health
We are stronger together and empower our Registered Nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure environment.
Consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to our employees so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work Life Balance - 30 days PDO
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients in the patients’ home and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Perform visits and complete coordination of client care
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Perform accurate OASIS collection
- Ensure the medication profile remains current
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician timely
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance