At Encompass Health - Home Health, T
Consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to our employees so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
The Care Transition Coordinator is a liaision between physicians & hopsitals and the patients transitioning into our Home Health program. The Care transition Coordinator is responsible for the admission activity of the
- Represent Encompass in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with physician groups, health systems, hospitals, and inpatient facilities to apprise them of the availability of the Medicare Services through Encompass Health.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate clinical & preventative guidelines and protocols in the development of the transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of the post-acute home health care plan
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed
- Monitor the execution of the transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources
This right person for this position will be goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and transitional care best practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals
- Experience with planning, execution, negotiation, performance management and building relationships emphasizing excellence
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations
- Should be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Must be current licensed in the State of Employment
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions.