Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Utah County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass Health is seeking a LPN to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team. This is a Weekend Paid Per Visit position with additional on-call visits available on weekdays.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. We maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to our employees while fostering a unique culture that is collaborative and inclusive. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Career Development Opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
At Encompass Health – Home Health, the LPN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services. These services are performed in the clients’ home in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN, and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be c u r r e n t l y l i c e n s e d a s a L i c e n s e d Pr ra c t i c a l Nurse in the N u r s e i n t h e State of employment.