Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is currently seeking a Content Manager to join our marketing team in Dallas, TX.
We have curated a unique space nestled within the Home Office in Dallas, Texas that fosters creativity. Individual workspace, large windows and an open floor plan make up an environment prime for creative thinking. We are passionate about the Encompass Health brand and work hard to ensure that everything is in line with the vision and mission of the company.
The content manager is responsible for maintaining the Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice brand through consistent messaging and strategy. This position oversees the content development of brand collateral as well as internal and external communications. The content manager works closely with other departments and senior leadership to understand Encompass Health goals and the brand mission to ensure consistency across the visual brand.
Education & Experience (Essential)
- Must have a bachelor degree in communication, journalism, advertising, public relations, or related field.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency of AP Style in written communication.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft office suite and basic knowledge of Adobe creative cloud.
Education & Experience (Desired)
- Two years of related work experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in health care, home health, or hospice is preferred.
- Must be professional, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Must have strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must have a basic knowledge of graphic design and how to effectively communicate vision, strategy, and key information.
- Must maintain a friendly customer-service approach with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Must reinforce a team approach throughout the company and solicit feedback from key stakeholders.
- Must be able to work within tight deadlines, recognize typos and grammatical errors, and generate creative ideas that attract a variety of target audiences.