Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of procedures.
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LVN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
1. Must hold a current and unencumbered Vocational Nursing License in the state which you intended to work.
2. Must possess current CPR certification.
3. Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
4. LPN/LVN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
5. Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.