Compensation Range: Annual salary range of $35-55K, and position is eligible for a monthly commission if sales goals are achieved.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for our patients.
We are seeking a Community Care Area Sales Manager to join our dynamic Home Health Specialty Sales team.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Community Care Program partners with Independent Living and Assisted Living Communities to help residents with specific needs delay or avoid moving to a more comprehensive facility. The Community Care Area Sales Manager is responsible for enhancing the account relationships with senior housing environments which enables our team of clinicians and therapists to take a preventative approach to care that allows patients to safely age in place.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Career Development Opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager will be responsible for enhancing account relationships with a strong emphasis on senior housing environments to include: Assisted Living Facilities, Independent Living Facilities, Residential Care communities, and similar health groups and institutions.
- The Community Care Area Sales Manager represents the Encompass Health-Home Health & Hospice in activities involving professional contacts with physicians, hospitals/facilities, senior living communities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- Responsible for monitoring service provision through ongoing quality assurance sales calls with referral source contacts.
- Responsible for the direct marketing and sales of Community Care Programs through the Encompass Health and payor sources.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding admission goals as set by their Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Clinicians encouraged to apply! RN, LPN, PTA, SW, COTA