Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health is Hiring and searching for a LVN Front Office Patient Services Coord / Human Resources Designee to join our team. This position maintains the branch office, processes accounts payable and assists with medical supply management. The Administrative Specialist / HR Designee assists the Branch Director with ensuring that branch employees are supported related to important human resources needs and information, in addition to keeping electronic personnel files up to date.
PSC is directly responsible for scheduling patients to branch field clinicians. This position will communicate with field staff, patients, physicians, referral sources, caregivers, and other service providers in order to maintain proper care coordination and continuity of care.
Location: 100 E Ferguson Street, Suite 102, Tyler, Texas 75702-5701
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.
- Voice & face of branch to the local community.
- Answer busy multiline phone for agency office. Screen calls and route to the appropriate staff member.
- Manage the reception area. Greet guests courteously and announce their arrival in a professional manner.
Process incoming and outgoing mail daily.
Order and medical supplies according to policy; ensure proper assignment of patient designation for budgetary purposes.
Receive and process accounts payable timely.
- Process and maintain HR documentation within Homecare Homebase and PeopleSoft.
- Conduct the orientation process for all new employees.
- Serve as an extension of the Home Office (corporate HR )department to provide key messaging to employees; refer employee back to Home Office HR as needed to ensure accurate information is provided.
- Process payroll and mileage analysis reports for employees.
Usually cross trained in other areas to provide non-clinical assistance where needed