Division: Home Office
Compensation Range: $80,000-$95,000 annually
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Integration Team as a Clinical Integration Specialist. This position will require frequent, overnight travel (approximately 90-95% of the time).
This is a corporate/home office position which can office from any of our home health or hospice branches across the US.
The Clinical Integration Specialist is responsible for:
- Supporting the assimilation, integration, and training process for newly acquired Agencies under the supervision of the Integration Lead, the Director of Integration and/or VP of Integration.
- Supporting the orientation and training of acquired staff on Encompass policies, procedures, SOP, and deployment of HCHB software.
- Communicating regular updates to the Integration Lead, Director of Integration and/or VP of Integration on the status of training and orientation, integration challenges and overall success of the project.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- Must be a Registered Nurse with active professional licensure in good standing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in HCHB back office workflow processes are required.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of agency operations and processes from a clinical, operational, and/or management perspective.
- Must have knowledge of clinical and regulatory home health and hospice guidelines and have clinical knowledge of HIS, OASIS, ICD 10 coding and related clinical best practices.
- Must be confident in presentational skills and able to address groups of various sizes as well as train individually in a one-on-one setting.
Education, Skills & Experience (Desired):
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and knowledge of Encompass processes, policies and procedures.
- Familiarity of PointCare documentation and mobile device usage is preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing conveying thoughts in a way easily understood.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Must be adept at interacting with a varied spectrum of individuals and be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to support multiple staff in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must possess problem-solving skills.
- Must possess a current RN license in home state and be willing to apply for additional licensure in other states as needed.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
- Must be able to travel for an extended periods of time with short notice.