Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Claims Specialist to join our Medicare billing team in Dallas, TX.
The Claims Specialist is responsible for the daily support of multiple departments within the revenue cycle arm of Encompass Health. This position will:
- Ensure daily billing occurs for traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plan per department policy.
- Be the primary point of contact to ensure that all claims are initiated out of our EMR and are transmitted successfully to their destination.
- Manage all aspects of the claims process, including any cancellations, trending or special projects.
- Be part of a team responsible for the management, coordination, and processing of all invoices received for consolidated billing.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have demonstrated competency with computer usage.
- Two years of experience with Medicare or related billing functions is preferred.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to function efficiently and with strong customer service in an atmosphere of high stress and interruption.