Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
Encompass health - Home Health & Hospice is looking for a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to provide professional, comprehensive, family-oriented services to individuals in the home setting.
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to providing the best experiences for our patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure environment.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life balance
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) responsbilities:
- Assess patients' and families' psychosocial, environmental, and financial needs.
- Formulate, implement, and evaluates a plan of care in collaboration with patient, family, and other caregivers, and provides case management as appropriate.
- Assist the team in understanding the social and emotional factors related to the patients’ health problems.
- Maintain documentation in patient’s record per internal regulatory and professional standards.
- Monitor, observe, and evaluate changes and progress in patient’s condition and environment. Report changes, progress, or lack of progress to physician and/or nurse case manager.
- Acts as key source in patient situations such as: ineffective patient/family coping and decision making advance directives long term or assisted living placement substance abuse abuse/neglect and/or bereavement.
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) in the state of employment. Must have a Master’s degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Must possess one year of social work experience in a health care setting.
- Medicare home health or hospice experience is preferred.
- Must be capable of making independent decisions relevant to client’s needs.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously.