Patient Coverage Area: I25 West (Denver, Lakewood, Golden, Wheat Ridge & Arvada)
Compensation Range: Annual salary range of $35,000-55,000, and position is eligible for a monthly commission if sales goals are achieved.
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to providing the best experiences for our patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure environment.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is seeking a Field Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team as an Area Sales Manager.
Our Sales & Marketing teams are advocates for ensuring patients in the communities receive the Highest-Quality Evidenced-Based care. They do this by fostering professional relationships with medical professionals and hospitals facilities in your own community who identify patients that can benefit from our services and programs.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Career Development Opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
The Field Sales Representative / Area Sales Manager will be provided the tools, resources, training and support needed to build Real Relationships that will set the standard for Excellence.
- Represent Encompass in activities involving professional relationships with physicians, hospitals/facilities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
- Implement programs and protocols that provide improved home health care and hospice services.
- Serve as a public awareness representative for Encompass.
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care and hospice services available through Encompass Home Health & Hospice and methodologies for obtaining such services.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding referral and admission goals as set by Division Manager.
Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important.
- Must have a college degree, or at least one year of sales or business experience, or be a licensed nurse.
- Ability to develop and support referral source relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with making cold calls.
- Ability to execute presentations to physicians with confidence and composure.
- Exceptional and consistent customer service skills.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions