Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Northglen and the surrounding areas
Compensation Range: Paid per visit, rates vary, base hourly rate is: $35.00
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer.
We are hiring a PRN Registered Nurse on our Home Health team to provide skilled care in the comfort of our patients' home.
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. We offer benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- PRN Position
- Paid per visit, rates vary, base hourly rate is: 35.00
- Work / Life balance
- Career Development and Professional Growth opportunities
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
At Encompass Health, our PRN Paid Per Visit Registered Nurse (RN) is part of a growing team!
The PRN RN will administer skilled care visits to clients requiring intermittent professional services and teaches the client, family, and other members of the health care team.
This position is Paid Per Visit to do Starts of Care, Resumption of Care, Evaluations, Routine visits, or Injections.
These services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.
- Must have a current driver's license and automobile insurance.