Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Denver, Englewood, Aurora, Parker, Highlands Ranch
Compensation Range: $22.00 - $24.00/hr
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
Encompass Health is seeking a LPN to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team!
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. Our philosophy of a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is inclusive and collaborative.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life balance
- Career Development & Growth Opportunities
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
Encompass Health provides training and support you will need to develop your career in our home health family. Whether your passion is to provide quality care in the home or grow and challenge yourself in a leadership role, you will be equipped to achieve all your ambitions as you change lives each step of the way.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, the LPN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services. These services are performed in the clients’ home in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN, and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.