Division: Home Health
Compensation Range: $65,000-$70,000/yr
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? Encompass Health is growing in your community and we are hiring!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to be the Clinical Team Leader on our dynamic Home Health team. The Clinical Team Leader is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care.
Branch Location: 9351 Grant Street, Suite 275, Thornton, Colorado 80229
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to providing the best experiences for our patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we provide a seamless transition for patients in a safe and secure environment.
Encompass Health has been voted Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 5 years in a row! Consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life balance
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!!
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company Car Program/Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional development and Career Growth
At Encompass Health, our Clinical Team Leader is a Registered Nurse responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management.
- Effectively facilitate the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees
- Electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit
- Provide oversight of patient care, assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders
- Assist the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards
- The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- May require participation in an on-call rotation and making patient visits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.