Division: Home Health
Compensation Range: $68,000-$73,000/yr
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health-Home Health is growing in your community and we are hiring! We are seeking a RN Case Manager ready to make an immediate impact on our patients' lives. The best person for this role is a Registered Nurse that seeks to demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgement every day and who supports and upholds our core values for patients.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patient’s get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our Nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Encompass Health has been voted Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 5 years in a row – Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. We maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to our employees so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees - 30 days
- Professional Development and Career Advancement Opportunities
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
We are seeking a RN Case Manager ready to make an immediate impact on our patients' lives. The best person for this role is a Registered Nurse that seeks to demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgement every day and who supports and upholds our core values for patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we provide a better way to care for our patients in a safe and secure home-based environment.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients in the patients’ home and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Perform visits and complete coordination of client care
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Perform accurate OASIS collection
- Ensure the medication profile remains current
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician timely
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance