Division: Home Health
Are you a Registered Nurse searching for a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is hiring a RN Case Manager for our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
Encompass Health is a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. Our philosophy of a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is inclusive and collaborative.
Encompass Health is consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company Car Fleet Program/ Mileage Reimbursement
Encompass Health is hiring a RN Case Manager for our growing and dynamic Home Health team. This RN will make an immediate impact on the lives of patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we provide a better way to care for our patients in a safe and secure home-based environment. Our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients in the patients’ home.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode of care
- The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current,
- ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance