Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
This position will be located at: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an IT Technical Support Analyst to join our growing and dynamic Information Technology team. This is a full time opportunity, with benefits, that will require up to 25%-50% travel (may include overnight).
As the IT Technical Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for multiple branch locations.
- Coordinate, setup, and maintain day-to-day support of computer hardware and software, copiers, network, and telephone systems (VOIP) at assigned offices.
- Monitor and manager Support Queues (ITSM) and support the end users in-person, via telephone, or utilize remote support tools when they have system-related issues.
- Notify key personnel regarding planned visits to the Branches, including details about arrival time, plans, user requirements, and after the visits are completed document/communicate what was accomplished, and what is left to be done.
- Maintain inventory and documentation of computer hardware and software, copiers, network, and telephone systems (asset management).
- Adhere by the Corporate and IT policies and procedures.
The right person for this role will be a self-starter with exceptional customer service skills and meet the following qualifications:
Education, Skills & Experience (Required):
- An Associate’s degree from technical school, OR at least three years of related work experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience managing small to medium-sized technology projects is required.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of computer hardware, software, networking and telephone systems / VOIP.
- Must have customer support experience, including support of end-users, and experience with inventory tracking.
- Must have knowledge of HIPAA regulations and requirements.
Education, Skills & Experience (Preferred): A Bachelor’s in computer science or information technology is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with all levels of personnel across all functions in high-pressure situations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task with minimum supervision.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and be well organized.
- Must be detail oriented, with desire and ability to maintain excellent written documentation.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition and be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
- Must wear seat belt at all times while driving
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% of the time; Overnight travel by air or personal vehicle
- Overtime may frequently be required, dependent upon need
Must have no conflicts that would prevent frequent air travel and/or local travel when a flight is not required. Will use personal vehicle for local travel and will be reimbursed for mileage. For longer drives a rental car can be used and reimbursed.