Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Licensing & Enrollment Specialist to join our legal department in Dallas, TX.
As a Licensing & Enrollment specialist, you will achieve and maintain the licensure, accreditation and enrollment regulatory profile for home health and hospice agencies in states as assigned. This position requires the ability to work both independently and in collaboration as part of a team, to embrace change, think creatively and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Coordinate with Agency leadership and multiple Corporate Office Departments in creating and implementing streamlined processes for obtaining new licenses and enrollments, renewals, staff documentation and resumes related to licensure and condition of participation.
Tracking of licensing and enrollment expirations and accurate completion and timely submission of:
CON Annual Reporting (in applicable states)
CLIA change of information and renewal applications
State License initial, change of information and renewal applications
Medicare initial, change of information and revalidation 855A applications
Medicaid initial, change of information and revalidation applications
Regular telephone and email contact with state and federal authorities to ensure timely processing of licensure and enrollment filings.
Coordination with field personnel and completion and organization of required documentation to submit clinical personnel filings to various state and federal agencies.
Regulatory research related to notification and filing requirements.
Provide regular updates to Director of Licensing and Enrollment and senior leaders, including but not limited to the General Counsel and EVP of Operations regarding status of assigned initiatives and projected completion timeframes.
- High school degree or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Paralegal certification preferred.
- Two years’ experience in health care office functions preferred as is a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with corporate organizational forms and required filings (e.g. articles of incorporation, state registration and d/b/a filings, resolutions, minutes).
- Must possess excellent typing and clerical skills.
- This position is deadline and task driven, requiring excellent time management skills and attention to deadlines.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining an engaged, professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.