Division: Home Office
This is a hybrid role that will allow you to work remotely with periodic, dedicated weeks at the Dallas Home Office.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The PeopleSoft functional analyst will provide support of the Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice PeopleSoft human capital management platform, particularly within human resources and benefits. This position is 50% production support and 50% implementation & analytics.
- Integrally involved in system maintenance, production user support, enhancement design and delivery, and the annual benefits open enrollment process
- Responsible for maintenance, improvement, and support of the HR, benefits and payroll departments and related systems and processes
- Lead cross-functional collaboration efforts for Encompass Health
- Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the HR, benefits, payroll, and impacted systems by working closely with functional owners and the Encompass Health information technology groups
- Coordinate and participate in all user testing, training, and troubleshooting processes
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelor degree in information systems, business administration, or related field.
- Must have at least eight years demonstrated experience in PeopleSoft HCM for a multi-site, multi-state company.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Focused experience in PeopleSoft system implementation and support for benefits administration is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of business processes and data relationships between functional areas in the PeopleSoft environment are preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels of the organization, and be able to convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
- Must have a desire and ability to maintain excellent written documentation.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethic.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously