Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Software Specialist to join our team in Dallas, TX. The Software Specialist is a primary point of contact for Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software issues for home health and hospice branches.
- Provide technical and operational support for company’s agencies regarding all software related issues.
- Research all issues to provide accurate communication to HCHB’s Customer Account Manager and back to the agency representatives and escalating for timely resolution as needed.
- Coordinate agency communications with the departmental leadership and escalate issues for resolution as needed.
- Remain proficient in all applications of the HCHB suite and stay ahead of the latest technology developments and software release information as provided by HCHB.
- Assist in special projects pertaining to Encompass utilization of the HCHB software.
- Develop in-services or KBA’s to aid in the education of agency employees.
- Proactively reach out to branches that appear to be struggling in order to examine where difficulties exist and help educate, troubleshoot and prevent.
- Primary point person for software applications that interface into the HCHB application.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be proficient in use of computers and understand software systems.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of office operations including standard operating procedures, payroll, billing processes and human resources is also preferred.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have technical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethics.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law