Patient Coverage Area: Lehi, American Fork, Orem, Provo
We believe integrated care delivery across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. With the most advanced technology and a coordinated care treatment approach, we can provide a seamless transition for patients and help them navigate their post- acute care.
Consistently ranked as Fortune’s Best Place to Work for Health Care, Millennials, Diversity and Modern Heath Care, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to our employees and fosters a unique culture that is inclusive and collaborative.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Work / Life Balance
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 days!!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Mileage Reimbursement / Car Fleet program
- Incentivized Bonus Plan
- Company Car Program / Mileage Reimbursement
- Career Development & Growth Opportunities
- Represent Encompass in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with physician groups, health systems, hospitals, and inpatient facilities.
- Integrate clinical & preventative guidelines and protocols in the development of the transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of the post-acute care
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed
- Monitor the execution of the transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources
This right person for this position will be goal driven, motivated to share evidence-based best practices, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
A registered clinician or therapist is required such as a licensed RN, LPN, PT, PTA, OT, or COTA
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and transitional care best practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals
- Experience with planning, execution, negotiation, performance management and building relationships emphasizing excellence
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations
- Should be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions