Division: Home Office
***Summer 2021 internship program dates are June 14th - August 6th; must be available for full program duration.***
This is a paid summer internship but will not provide housing.
Expected hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Interact with referral sources
- Assist the senior staff by performing administrative and entry-level duties
- Conduct research, make calls and send emails, update records, attend meetings, and help maintain client relationships
Summer Interns are responsible for performing all duties as assigned by their manager. These may include operational, analytical, or administrative tasks as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an office based internship with no patient interaction. This is a paid summer internship but will not provide housing.
- Must be enrolled as a student in an accredited university.
- Must be willing and able to commit to 5 weeks in Dallas, June 14th - August 6th.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with all levels of personnel across all functions.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimum supervision.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with a desire and ability to maintain excellent records and documentation.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.