Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Northwest area
Monday - Friday schedule
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- 30 Paid Days Off per year for Full Time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- and so much more!
The RN Case Manager is a field employee who;
- Performs skilled nursing visits and completes coordination of client care,
- Point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients
- Oversees the frequency of visits for the episode.
- Consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performs accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, Ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely,
- Attends weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance