Patient Coverage Area: Winchester, Manchester, Tullahoma, Fayetteville
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The Specialty Area Sales Manager represents the Agency in activities involving professional contacts with surgical physicians, hospitals/facilities, professional associations, and similar health groups and institutions, to apprise them of the availability of the Agency’s Medicare services.
The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for enhancing account relationships with a strong emphasis on surgeon interaction.
The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for monitoring service provision through ongoing quality assurance sales calls with referral source contacts.
The Specialty Area Sales Manager will also be responsible for the direct marketing and sales of Specialty Programs Post Op Programs through the Agency and payor sources.
The Specialty Area Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting and/or exceeding admission goals as set by their Division Manager with approval from Senior Management.
Education, Skills & Experience (Essential): Must have a college degree or equivalent experience base or be a licensed professional. At least one-year experience in the business community or in professional practice is required.
Qualifications: Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals and the ability to organize and execute selling processes.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Must be currently licensed in the State of employment if applicable
- Automobile liability insurance as required by law
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions