Patient Coverage Area: Wasatch and Summit County
SIGN ON BONUS - Registered Nurse - Clinical Team Leader - Hospice
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Hospice is a philosophy of care and our team of caring professionals are dedicated to providing physical, psychological, spiritual and emotional comfort to patients and their loved ones. If this is your calling, apply today!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Location: 135 South Main, Heber City, UT 84032
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Clinical Team Leader (RN) ensures the overall coordination of hospice services provided to the patient is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice and all company procedures. This position reviews and approves patient information submitted by the licensed professional. This position assists with patient care review meetings, the review and approval of orders, and provides oversight of patient care.
The Clinical Team Leader (RN) is responsible for assisting the branch director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care. This position assists the branch leadership with ongoing education and training of all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards. The Clinical Team Leader (RN) facilitates the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers, and employees.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state in which they currently practice, or in accordance with the board of nursing rules for nurse licensure compact for the state in which they practice.
- Must have at least two years of nursing experience.
- Must have one year experience in home health or hospice.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern a home care operation.
- Previous experience in management is preferred.
- Must be organized with the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must be able to function in a stressful atmosphere.
- Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor. Must possess a passion for helping patients. Must comply with accepted professional standards and practices.