Patient Coverage Area: Sedgwick County
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is looking for an experienced homecare sales leader to join our team as a Selling Division Manager. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health sales professional who can effectively direct sales initiatives while simultaneously managing a team of sales executives.
- Directs the planning & implementation of the sales process by recruiting & hiring all Area Managers in their division.
- Identify & penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue & admission goals.
- Responsible for the admission activity for their division & for each of the Area Managers they supervise.
- Responsible for driving total team forecast attainment inclusive of accounts assigned to them.
- Managing/maintaining account activity as needed to achieve division admission goals.
- Provides strategic in-field support for Area Managers 40%-60% of the time, or greater portion depending on the characteristics, geography & strategy of team.
- Ensures team members are committed to & on target for weekly, monthly & annual forecast attainment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to organize and execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision; and maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.