Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Yuma
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Our Physical Therapists (PTs) examine and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living. Our Physical Therapists (PTs) use our Specialty Programs, including Balance and Fall Prevention, Spine Safety, Total Hip and Knee Replacement Program, and our Total Shoulder Replacement Program to treat our patients.
Physical Therapists (PTs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of employment.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice.
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition and able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Clinician must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.