Division: Home Office
Location of position: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health, Home Health & Hospice Division, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team of creative professionals. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing & Creative Team to achieve brand loyalty, promote our company’s objectives and mission, and drive business growth through marketing and design.
The Marketing & Creative Team have curated a unique space nestled within the Dallas Home Office that fosters creativity. Individual workspace, large windows and an open floor plan make up an environment prime for creative thinking.
- Overall management of Encompass Name Badge Program. Includes placing name badge orders, managing vendor relationships, monitoring inventory levels and coordinating with branch contact regarding order status or order related concerns.
- Assist with basic formatting of various collateral and internal resources, such as Word documents and PowerPoint templates, to ensure all materials adhere to our brand standards
- Serve as a resource to employees by overseeing the Marketing inbox. Will address all questions and concerns relevant to the Marketing department professionally and in a timely manner.
- Approve all business card orders and handle all communication with employees regarding pending and approved orders
- Participate in the brainstorming, creating and implementation of both internal and external materials and collateral that align with company-wide initiatives.
- Help maintain the integrity of our brand by managing all advertising and logo requests for the company. Will communicate with the requestor as well as senior leadership to ensure the required information is received and the proper approval process is followed for each request.
- Play an active role in the planning of our Annual Meeting in Las Vegas. Assist the other team members by contributing ideas as requested.
- Create and order various Snapshots for Sales employees within five days of receiving the request. Will communicate with Division Manager when order is received and completed
- Provide assistance with all projects requested by the Executive and Senior Leadership Teams.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelors degree.
- Must have demonstrated experience in project management, organization, and coordination.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft office suite and basic knowledge of the Adobe creative suite.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Two years of related work experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite is preferred.
- Previous experience in health care, home health, or hospice is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized. Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a diverse population and be able to successfully build relationships.
- Must be able to function well in a fast-paced atmosphere with interruptions.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must have an eye for detail and a commitment to high creative standards.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law