Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
The vice president of talent acquisition provides overall direction for the design and delivery of the of the talent acquisition function necessary for Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice to meet the staffing and operational needs of the organization. The vice president of talent acquisition designs, implements, and directs a best-in-a class talent acquisition function. This position is a strategic partner to senior leadership, human resources, and other functional business leaders, ensuring recruiting, talent acquisition, and sourcing strategies consistently attract top talent in all Encompass Health locations and at all levels of the organization
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- Must have at least three years’ experience at the director level in a high growth company.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of human resource-related federal laws.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor degree, with approval.
- Significant level of exposure to the process of developing, building, and leading a highly productive talent acquisition function is preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking software programs, human resource information systems and implementation, and management of those programs is preferred.
- Previous experience in a home health or hospice recruiting or talent acquisition program is preferred.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be proficient in various business software and presentation applications.
- Must be time efficient and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Executive leaders must possess core leadership traits and demonstrate the ability to thrive in an ever evolving and changing healthcare environment.
- Must have a sense of curiosity, a commitment to life-long learning, agility, discernment, flexibility, ability to elicit best practices from diverse teams, and ethical and critical reasoning skills.
- Executive leaders must demonstrate the ability to be a top performer, and to understand and appreciate multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Must display courage, empathy, humility, civility, and grit, attributes which will enable executive leaders to lead during times of stress, uncertainty, or rapid change.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law