Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Administer and process occupational injury claims from start through finish, timely notifying insurance carriers and plans, and staying in good communication with injured workers and their supervisors regarding the claims and any questions they may have.
- Coordinate with our Employee Relations team on leave and return to work issues involving the Americans with Disabilities Act or other related employee relations issues.
- Communicate with offices on OSHA reporting providing guidance and reminders as needed or directed.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must have a bachelor degree in business administration, human resources, or related field.
- Must have one year of experience in an employee-facing HR role.
- Must possess demonstrated experience, knowledge, and skills using computers.
- Must have basic experience with Microsoft office, especially word and excel.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Two years of demonstrated, comparable human resources-related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have demonstrated experience administering leaves of absence programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing or processing occupational injury claims is preferred.
- Previous experience in an employee-facing role or in a customer service role is preferred.
- Previous experience using PeopleSoft human capital management is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office, especially word or excel, is preferred.
- Previous experience, knowledge, and understanding of home health or hospice operations is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to work independently and to handle sensitive employee and company information in a confidential manner.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks appropriately, and finish work within deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work effectively both independently and on a team.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze received information to determine proper compliance.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law