Division: Home Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Position Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Development Analyst to join our corporate Development Team in Dallas, TX.
The Development Analyst will provide due diligence, financial modeling, and deal support to our Development Team that focuses on growing our home health and hospice portfolio through acquisitions.
As a key member of the Development Team, the Development Analyst will have a supporting role in the mergers and acquisitions transaction process.
- Perform due diligence and financial analysis on acquisition opportunities. To include:
- Financial Modeling
- Market & Competitor Analysis
- Providing recommendations based on diligence findings.
- Creating post-closing budgets and pro-forma financials.
- Support and coordinate the timeline and review of due diligence materials with interdepartmental teams.
- Support the development strategy activity through active market, customer, opportunity, and financial analysis.
- Support in closing transactions.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, exhibit a service-oriented attitude, and have previous experience with M&A analysis.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in business (preferably finance/accounting) from an accredited college/university.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities including financial modeling.
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience including the following:
- Healthcare or similar industry
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing large amounts of data and drawing conclusions regarding the risks and opportunities for business development activities.
- Analyzing financial and operational information and the ability to identify opportunities or risks based on that information.
- Ability to produce high quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects, and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- A strong sense of urgency in all matters.
- A service-oriented attitude and commitment to providing superior customer service.