Patient Coverage Area: Boise
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Competative pay with Incentivized bonus plan
The Care Transition Coordinator is responsible for the admission activity of the
- Represent Encompass in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with physician groups, health systems, hospitals, and inpatient facilities to apprise them of the availability of the Medicare Services through Encompass Health.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate clinical & preventative guidelines and protocols in the development of the transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of the post-acute home health care plan
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed
- Monitor the execution of the transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources
We are seeking a compassionate clinician or therapist that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, and transitional care best practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals
- Experience with planning, execution, negotiation, performance management and building relationships emphasizing excellence
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations
- Should be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and auto liability insurance
- Must be current licensed in the State of Employment
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition
- Must be able to drive an automobile in a variety of weather conditions.